This is the privacy notice of Hälsa Wellbeing Ltd. In this document, “we,” “our”, or “us” refer to (trading or business or organisation or company name) Hälsa Wellbeing Ltd.
This privacy notice applies to information we collect about:
- Visitors to our website https://www.halsawellbeing.com/
- People who email us.
- Complainants and other individuals in relation to a data protection or freedom of information complaint or enquiry.
- People who use our services.
- Data Sharing agreements with organisations we are contracted to work with.
- Job applicants, former and current employees.
- Contractor therapists who work on behalf of Hälsa Wellbeing.
- People who make a query or a complaint.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means to collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
- The bases on which we process information about you
- The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
- If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
- If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- sell products to you
- provide you with our services
- provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- 2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you with more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us at [email protected] or www.halsawellbeing.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
- 3. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- tagging an image
- clicking on the icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
- leaving comments on blog posts
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it.
We do store it, and we reserve the right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at info@halsawellbeing or www.halsawellbeing.com
- Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
- Information relating to your method of payment
This site is subject to the terms and privacy policies of WooCommerce and PayPal. This site is built using WordPress and uses WooCommerce function to take and process orders. This site’s payment processing system is run using PayPal. WooCommerce and PayPal may have access to your information as they support this site in its authorised use of your information. Their terms and conditions and privacy policies are available on their websites.
- Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by email, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data could possibly be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
- Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
- Third party advertising on our website
Third parties may advertise on our website. In doing so, those parties, their agents or other companies working for them may use technology that automatically collects information about you when their advertisement is displayed on our website.
We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
- Credit reference
To assist in combating fraud, we may share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
- 14. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our website is hosted in the United Kingdom
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly, data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information
- At any time, you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at [email protected].
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at [email protected].
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- Use of site by children
- We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
- People who Email Us
We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
- People Who Make a Complaint to Us
When we receive a complaint from a person we make up a file containing the details of the complaint. This normally contains the identity of the complainant and any other individuals involved in the complaint.
We will only use the personal information we collect to process the complaint and to check on the level of service we provide.
We usually must disclose the complainant’s identity to whoever the complaint is about. This is inevitable where, for example, the accuracy of a person’s record is in dispute. If a complainant doesn’t want information identifying him or her to be disclosed, we will try to respect that. However, it may not be possible to handle a complaint on an anonymous basis.
We will keep personal information contained in complaint files in line with our retention policy. This means that information relating to a complaint will be retained for two years from closure. It will be retained in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted according to the ‘need to know’ principle.
Similarly, where enquiries are submitted to us we will only use the information supplied to us to deal with the enquiry and any subsequent issues and to check on the level of service we provide.
Usually we do not identify any complainants unless the details have already been made public.
- People Who Use Hälsa Wellbeing’s Services
We must hold the details of the people who have requested the service to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the service the person has requested and for other closely related purposes.
For insurance purposes we must keep treatment records for a minimum of seven years. This information will be kept in a secure environment and only accessed on a needs only basis.
- Job Applicants, Current and Former Employees of Hälsa Wellbeing Including Contractors
Hälsa Wellbeing is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information, please contact Charlotte Underwood at [email protected]
What Will We Do With the Information You Provide Us?
All the information you provide during the process will only be used for the purpose of processing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary.
We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process with any third parties for marketing purposes or store any of your information outside of the European Economic Area. The information you provide will be held securely by us and/or our data processors whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
We will use the contact details you provide to us to contact you to progress your application. We will use the other information you provide to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for.
What Information Do We Ask for and Why?
We do not collect more information than we need to fulfil our stated purposes and will not retain it for longer than is necessary.
The information we ask for is used to assess your suitability for employment. You don’t have to provide what we ask for, but it might affect your application if you don’t.
We ask you for your personal details including name and contact details. We will also ask you about your previous experience, education, referees and for answers to questions relevant to the role you have applied for. Our recruitment team will have access to all of this information.
We might ask you to participate in assessment days; complete tests or occupational personality profile questionnaires; and/or to attend an interview – or a combination of these. Information will be generated by you and by us. For example, you might complete a written test, or we might take interview notes. This information is held by Hälsa Wellbeing.
If you are unsuccessful following assessment for the position you have applied for, we may ask if you would like your details to be held for a period of six months. If you say yes, we would proactively contact you should any further suitable vacancies arise.
If we make a conditional offer of employment we will ask you for information so that we can carry out pre-employment checks. You must successfully complete pre-employment checks to progress to a final offer. We are required to confirm the identity of our staff, their right to work in the United Kingdom and seek assurance as to their trustworthiness, integrity and reliability.
You will therefore be required to provide:
- Proof of your identity – you will be asked to attend our office with original documents, we will take copies.
- Proof of your qualifications – you will be asked to attend our office with original documents, we will take copies.
- You will be asked to complete a criminal records declaration to declare any unspent convictions
- We will contact your referees, using the details you provide in your application, directly to obtain references
If we make a final offer, we will also ask you for the following:
- Bank details – to process salary payments
- Emergency contact details – so we know who to contact in case you have an emergency at work
Use of Data Processors
Data processors are third parties who provide elements of our recruitment service for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
How Long is Information Held For
If you are successful, the information you provide during the application process will be retained by us as part of your employee file for the duration of your employment plus 6 years following the end of your employment. This includes your criminal records declaration, fitness to work, records of any security checks and references.
If you are unsuccessful at any stage of the process, the information you have provided until that point will be retained for 6 months from the closure of the campaign.
Information generated throughout the assessment process, for example interview notes, is retained by us for 6 months following the closure of the campaign.
Equal opportunities information is retained for 6 months following the closure of the campaign whether you are successful or not.
How We Make Decisions About Recruitment
Final recruitment decisions are made by hiring managers and members of our recruitment team. All the information gathered during the application process is considered.
You can ask about decisions made about your application by speaking to Charlotte Underwood – Head of Operations on Head Office Telephone: 03300 552122 or mobile: 07889 503925.
- Your Rights
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
- Access to Personal Information
Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to Hälsa Wellbeing for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing addressing it to:
Managing Director Hälsa Wellbeing
7 Alexandra Road,
Or email [email protected]
- How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
- Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
- Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Welcome to HÄLSA WELLBEING Limited.
- a) Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and/or using the Site, or clicking any button to indicate your consent, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, just as if you had agreed to these Terms in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site or Subscription Service.
- b) Amendment of Terms. HÄLSA WELLBEING may amend the Terms from time to time. Unless we provide a delayed effective date, all amendments will be effective upon posting of such updated Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site or Subscription Service after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
HÄLSA WELLBEING Subscription Service
- a) The Subscription Service enables consumers to purchase membership to a wide range of wellbeing services.
- b) To enjoy full access to the Wellbeing Services via our Subscription Service, you need to sign up for a subscription. A subscription starts on the date that you sign up for a subscription and submit payment via a valid Payment Method (defined below) or reactivate a pre-existing subscription. Unless we otherwise communicate a different time period to you at the time of sign up or otherwise (such as a multi-month commitment plan), each billing cycle is either 3 months or 6 months in length (a “Subscription Cycle”). Your subscription automatically renews after each chosen period, and we will automatically bill the monthly subscription fee to your Payment Method each month, until your subscription is cancelled or terminated. For example, if you purchase your HÄLSA WELLBEING subscription on September 1st for 3 months, your subscription will automatically renew on December 1st. You must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”). We may update the accepted methods from time to time. If you add a subscription to your base subscription or if you upgrade or downgrade to a different subscription, all such subscriptions will be governed by these Terms and will continue indefinitely until cancelled or terminated.
- d) Use of Credits. Depending on the subscription plan you choose and purchase, you may also be allotted credits to be used solely to book additional services for each Subscription Cycle. Credits expire at the end of each Subscription Cycle, meaning that any credits you don’t use during the applicable Subscription Cycle will not roll over into future months, unless we expressly communicate otherwise.
- e) Non-Subscription Purchases. HÄLSA WELLBEING may permit you to purchase certain products or classes through the Site, in addition to your subscription or without having a subscription. You acknowledge and agree that these Terms apply to any such purchase you make, and you will be responsible to pay the applicable fees, which may change at any time.
- f) Use of HÄLSA WELLBEING Subscription Service.Your Subscription account is personal to you and you agree not to create more than one account. You cannot transfer or gift this or credits to third parties or allow third parties to use your HÄLSA WELLBEING
You agree that the information you provide to HÄLSA WELLBEING at sign up and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you sign up, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. To use the Site, you must have access to the Internet and may be required to download a HÄLSA WELLBEING mobile application to use some or all of HÄLSA WELLBEING features. You are solely responsible for providing your own access (e.g., computer, mobile device, Internet connection, etc.) to the Site and Subscription Service.
THESE TERMS ARE APPLICABLE TO USERS IN THE UK. BY USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE A UNITED KINGDOM RESIDENT, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED. THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE SITE DO SO AT THEIR OWN INITIATIVE AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LOCAL RULES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RULES ABOUT THE INTERNET, DATA, EMAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MESSAGES, OR PRIVACY.
- g) Subscribing Organizations. If you are using or opening an account on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (a “Subscribing Organization”), then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such organization to these Terms; and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization.
You are encouraged to familiarise yourself with your rights contained within the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. You expressly agree that HÄLSA WELLBEING is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the submission of false or inaccurate information.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of purchases.
- a) Recurring Billing. By initiating your HÄLSA WELLBEING subscription, you authorize us to charge you for your initial subscription period and a recurring monthly subscription fee at the then current rate. Increases in the current rate will be notified to you by e-mail or other notice (such as when you log into your account). You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges. You also authorize us to charge you any other fees you may incur in connection with your use of the Site, such as any applicable sign-up fee, taxes or cancellation or late fees, as further explained below. Note that even if you do not use the subscription or access the Site and/or Classes, you will be responsible for subscription fees until you cancel your subscription, or it is otherwise terminated.
- b) Subscription Cycle. When you sign up and purchase your HÄLSA WELLBEING Subscription, your first Subscription Cycle will be billed immediately. Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, your subscription will automatically renew in line with your chosen Subscription.
- c) Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing at any time. Unless we expressly communicate otherwise, any price changes to your subscription will take effect on your next billing cycle upon notice communicated through a posting on the HÄLSA WELLBEING website or mobile applicable or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time, such as email. If you do not cancel your subscription, you will be deemed to have accepted these new fees.
- d) Payment Methods. You may edit your payment method information by logging onto our website or mobile app and editing it in your account settings. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds or otherwise, you nonetheless will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the payment method or any other payment method you have provided, as it may be updated, including in the event you attempt to create a new account, reactivate the unsettled account or sign up for a new account. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. If we cannot charge your account, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to terminate your access to our Site or any portion thereof.
- e) Cancellation. Unless we communicate otherwise, and in addition to your right to cancel within 14 days of initial purchase as set out below, you may terminate your subscription at any time before your subscription renews, by going into your account settings on the HÄLSA WELLBEING website and letting us know you would like to cancel. Unless we communicate otherwise, and except for during a Trial, following any cancellation you will continue to have access to your subscription through the end of your current prepaid Subscription Cycle, unless you cancel and receive a refund, in which case your access will be terminated immediately. Note that if you do terminate your subscription, we reserve the right to charge a reactivation fee if you want to return to HÄLSA WELLBEING in future months or to restrict your access in future months.
- f) RIGHT TO CANCEL WITHIN 14 DAY OF INITIAL PURCHASE
You have the right to cancel your Subscription within 14 days of your initial sign-up without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by contacting us via [email protected] or to HÄLSA WELLBEING, 7 Alexandra Road, Harrogate, HG4 2PX.
If you cancel this contract within the 14-day cancellation period, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you unless you have requested to begin your Subscription during the cancellation period.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount that is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Refunds will be at our discretion. Generally, our fees are non-refundable, unless we specifically communicate otherwise at the time of purchase. However, we will provide a refund to subscribers for their current prepaid period in the following circumstances: (i) if you are cancelling as set forth in Section i below or (ii) if your subscription is cancelled prior to the end of a period for which you have incurred a charge, due to your relocation, disability or death.
For ALL subscription or pay monthly options on any product, first payments are NOT refundable under any circumstances, but cancellation can be requested at any time.
Deposits taken for Wellbeing Events are non-refundable and we will provide terms and conditions for each piece of work.
Termination or Modification by HÄLSA WELLBEING
You agree that HÄLSA WELLBEING, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason at any time, may (i) terminate, cancel, deactivate, disable, delete and/or suspend any account, subscription, any orders placed, your access to or use of the Site, your Subscription Service or use of the Site and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you and/or (2) discontinue, disable, suspend, modify or alter any aspect, feature or policy of the Site including of your subscription.
HÄLSA WELLBEING may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice. This includes the right to terminate or modify any subscription prior to the end of any pre-paid or committed period. Upon any termination or otherwise, we may immediately deactivate your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account information and the Site. HÄLSA WELLBEING shall have no liability for, and you shall have no recourse for, any such termination or deactivation, except as set forth in the following sentence. If you are subscriber, then upon any such termination by us without cause, as your sole recourse, we will issue you a pro rata refund of the prepaid portion of your subscription applicable to future unused services (less any fees or costs for services already used). If we determine that you have violated these Terms or otherwise engaged in illegal or improper use of your membership, Classes and/or the Site, you will not be entitled to any refund and you agree that we will not be responsible to pay any such refund. You agree that HÄLSA WELLBEING will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. You acknowledge that your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any modification or discontinuation of service made by us is to cancel or terminate your subscription. If HÄLSA WELLBEING deletes your account for these reasons, you may not re-register for or use the Site and/or Classes under any other user name, email, payment method or profile. HÄLSA WELLBEING may block your access to the Site to prevent re-registration.
Without limiting the prohibitions and restrictions found elsewhere throughout the Terms, you agree not to:
- Harass, threaten, stalk, disrupt or defraud users, members or staff of HÄLSA WELLBEING;
- Act in a deceptive or fraudulent manner by, among other things, impersonating another person or access another user’s account without that person’s permission;
- Share HÄLSA WELLBEING passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Permit anyone to use any Subscription Services booked under your own membership, including other members;
- Reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, use for commercial purposes or otherwise exploit any portion of the Site;
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights or notices from any portion of the Site;
- Upload material (e.g., virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of HÄLSA WELLBEING or users of the Site or otherwise use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others;
- Upload or send to Site users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libellous, or otherwise inappropriate content;
- Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Site, in whole or in part, except as may be permitted by applicable law;
- Link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Site;
- Cause or launch any program or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Site or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Site or its related systems or networks or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or “spam” to users;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or any features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content therein;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site;
- Modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- Use the Site for or in connection with any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
HÄLSA WELLBEING reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Intellectual Property and Use
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the designs, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement and all other material which are copyright of HÄLSA WELLBEING, except where this is stated otherwise, and may not be reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
You may view the site and download any part of it to a personal computer for personal viewing and private purposes. You are not permitted to: store this site or any part of it or print out copies except for your own viewing or for private purposes; re-publish this site for commercial purposes or reproduce, copy or transmit it for any purpose or in any other medium; alter the content in any way.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You are prohibited from using this website to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate any law. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This site is subject to the terms and privacy policies of WooCommerce and PayPal. This site is built using WordPress and uses WooCommerce function to take and process orders. This site’s payment processing system is run using PayPal. WooCommerce and PayPal may have access to your information as they support this site in its authorised use of your information. Their terms and conditions and privacy policies are available on their websites.
Links to Other Web Sites
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You further acknowledge and agree that HÄLSA WELLBEING shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found on or through the Site are solely between you and such third party. YOU AGREE THAT HÄLSA WELLBEING WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH DEALINGS OR AS THE RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HÄLSA WELLBEING and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, or b) a breach of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HÄLSA WELLBEING, nor their directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorised access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
For in person or live online classes, take extra care when handling specialist equipment and be aware of your surroundings and potential hazards in a kitchen, especially when under the influence of alcohol. We are not liable for injuries or accidents of these sort. Please wear appropriate clothing, including covered shoes, in the kitchen.
All property which you bring to classes is brought entirely at your own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of any students’ belongings, nor do we accept any liability to any student. For the duration of a class, and when you are not on the property, we do not accept responsibility for any injury which you incur. If there are damages to the venue and/or its contents the event organiser or participant will subsequently be billed.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision of these terms, under no circumstances will HÄLSA WELLBEING ever be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to your use of the Service, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise, including but not limited to personal injury, loss of data, business, markets, savings, income, profits, use, production, reputation or goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss, under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach) by HÄLSA WELLBEING or any person for whom HÄLSA WELLBEING is responsible, and even if HÄLSA WELLBEING has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved. These Terms and conditions of use supersede any prior or contemporaneous communications between this website or affiliates and you regarding this website and its content
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact [email protected].
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or the Service. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility and do not accept liability for the content of the linked website(s).
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we hold no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We make no warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third-party software that may be used in connection with this site. HÄLSA WELLBEING, subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.